Monday 16 March 2015

One Perfect Moment- all grown up, Song of the day #9



My perfect moment from a couple of weeks ago was simply this. My three big boys. No longer babies.

Life is easier for the first time in nearly six years. The day the photo was taken it was hot and we all wanted to go to the beach so we did. We chucked our cossies on, threw some towels in a bag and headed off. just like that (except for a spare nappy for the littlest!!).

The baby stage is long gone and while I miss it a little I am also very happy about it!! Although the toddler stage is absolutely ruining me!!

I have been shopping a couple of times and bypassed the baby sections without even thinking about it as I have no need to look at teeny tiny little clothes anymore.

There will be no more babies in this house and when I look at the photo I am ok about it.



Linking up my perfect moment with Kylie who hosts this cool linky every Monday and Alicia for #openslather

9 comments:

  1. They still look like babies to me (through my lens of a teen mother....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should clarify 'a mother of a teen' - if I was a teen mother, I'm sure I'd have more energy and patience!

      Delete
  2. Ooooooh they're gorgeous! I won't have any more babies either. Not by choice so much as practicality. We've filled the car, the bedrooms and the house. Otherwise, if I won the lotto and could constantly afford to upgrade, I would have had the 10 I'd have liked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous photo. A special moment in time captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless! look at your gorgeous boys! They are all grown up.

    Annie Lennox has such a great voice, remember her so much from the 80s :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are still so little. My three are now 14, 15 and just about to turn 17.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous but that is a lot of toddler action in your house!! I struggle with one some days! But you are right, it doesn't last long and they will be teens before you know it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, they are just the cutest little munchkins!!! Such beautiful boys. I must admit I am enjoying being out of the baby stage, but the full-on toddler stage with Zee is absolutely KILLING me at the moment. She is so much hard work! Punky was definitely not this much hard work at the same age, and that's saying something because I was 40 weeks pregnant with Zee when Punky was this age!

    The thing is, I haven't exactly accepted that I might not have anymore babies after this. I am deadset 50/50; half of me is desperate to have just one more, the other half of me is seeing a light at the end of the toddler/preschooler tunnel and not sure if she wants to head back in to the darkness for a third time!

    Thanks for linking up lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!