Friday 2 January 2015

Things I Know #41- Just Keep Swimming


Love this picture A Parenting Life shared on facey!!

Another one I saw and liked on facey!!



What a roller coaster the end of 2014 was here.  There was extreme emotions from happiness to sadness and absolutely everything in between.

2015 is off to a great start.  I love this time of year when it is the five of us just hanging out, doing what we do.  These holidays are flying by way too quickly but we will make the most of the next week or so.

I know at this time of year people start with their inspirational posts about what they hope to achieve in the coming year.  I am jumping on the bandwagon with my phrase for the year-

It worked last year although I only really realised once we stopped at the end of the year that it had been exactly what I had been doing all along, and I am sure I can make it work this year too!!
I am not a fan of over thinking and over complicating things in my life!!

There will be change but I will think and do more about this later on when the normality of daily life returns and I am no longer in holiday mode!!

Apologies to all the #tik linkers I haven't visited lately.  A combination of holidays and the reoccurring dodgy wifi has seen me hardly touch the computer the last couple of weeks.  I will get around and stop by soon, promise!!





15 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    Totally love your intro phrase which pretty much sums up everything for me!! Have no resolutions really - still in denial that December has been and gone and I seemed to have missed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No resolutions for me, I will just, like you, keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming' ... takes the pressure off for sure :) Have a fabulous year Ann♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overthinking never leads to anything good - I plan to do a hell of a lot less of it in 2015. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do proper resolutions either. I'm a fan of picking a word for the year though and this year I've picked the word grow because thats what I want to do in many facets of my life. If I get my butt into gear I may write a post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! I'd love to be swimming right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes that's the only way to get it all done, isn't it Ann?
    Happy 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the perfect phrase and a great image to go with it. Doesn't it make you smile every time you look at it? Happy swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a happy new year and enjoy the swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - love your intro!! I don't do new years resolutions anymore either. I choose a word to guide me through the year. Last year I chose the word 'BELIEVE' and I will be revealing this year's word on my blog tomorrow. Happy New Year to you and may 2015 be all that you want it to be! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the holidays my dear. It will be back to the same old, same old soon enough! I have to get on this 'word' thing. I love what you've shared here, I must have missed these on facey. Or maybe I've been looking at the selling pages on there too much. I have been!! Have to stay off them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! We've had a rather low key finish to 2014 and start to 2015 and I'm finding it hard to get back into the online swing of things. I'm looking forward to a few more lazy days with my little family for the rest of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little 'my goal for 2015' intro had me laughing out loud! So true for so many of us! I jumped on the word of the year bandwagon again this year - last year my word was "do"...not really sure how I went. This year I've gone for a bit of a mantra around the word "enough"... hopefully it will help change my mindset a little. Enjoy those holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just keep swimming, a great mantra to live by and, if you get to achieve some of those goals, even better! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its beaches and its famed public pool, the Pavilion, ray ban wayfarers online were reserved for “Whites Only” under apartheid’s separate amenities act, and the space bears this legacy. This fact has been foregrounded by the ray ban sunglasses australia Social Justice Coalition in its campaign for better sanitation in Khayelitsha. In 2011, the group organised a long queue outside the promenade’s public toilets to ray ban sunglasses online emphasise discrepancies in sanitation between affluent and poor residents of the city.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!