Friday 5 December 2014

Things I Know #37= Not Much







I do not know a lot this week.  I ave not been around online a lot.  To be honest the online world really gave me the irrits this week.  Some people should not have access to any form of technology

I actually finished reading Gone Girl and I am hanging for the movie to come out of dvd so I can watch and compare!!  I really enjoyed the book.  Once I hit the middle things got interesting and I finished it in a night!!

I am loving the new Taylor Swift song.

I am sort of loving the weather lately.  Hot days cooled down with a mega storm every night.  The storms have been mental to watch, the lightening has been spectacular.

That is all I am knowing this week.  The wind down to the end of the year is on!!  Apologies as I didn't pop over to read the #tik links last week.  I plan on rectifying that today!!




9 comments:

  1. Glad you said Mental to watch - I said to someone that the weather was mental and then felt bad that maybe it was offensive to say. I am now officially old and unPC. But I'm not alone! I liked the movie - it's a tricky book to make into a film, and it's not great but they did a pretty good job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must read this book. Even my daughter is pushing me on this one but I am so busy reading her other teenage book she made me read! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new Taylor Swift song too which is weird because I've never really liked her songs til now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try to get this book - I have heard so much about it. I hope that the online world stops irritating you - I miss you when you aren't online as much !!!
    Have the best day !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried to leave a comment and it doesn't seem to have saved! I'm enjoying the light show too - I personally love a good storm after shot summer's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cold days and even colder nights on this side of the pond. Enjoy your hot days and light shows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Gone Girl and I loved it but I hadn't read the book. A few of my friends had read the book and were disappointed in the movie. I really think I need to read the book now to compare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that Taylor Swift song. I don't mind anything of hers really. Our weather has been quite good too lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The storms have been awesome, haven't they?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!