Thursday 24 July 2014

Things I Know #17- The internet








The topic at The Lounge this week is "What has the internet taught you?" '

The world is full of morons who delight in being keyboard warriors,  I have stayed away from anything remotely controversial this week for the fear of throwing my computer out of the window in complete frustration.

It has taught me that funny memes make me smile.

Good friends who live in different parts of the country or world are just a simple mouse click away.

Amazing people like Eddie Vedder can sum up what I am feeling and thinking in one song.

I am calling it a week a day early.  This has been one of the longest weeks I have had for a while.  It really feels like today should be Friday!!

Linking up with Tegan from Musings of the Misguided who is this weeks host of The Lounge.









10 comments:

  1. Love the memes....can't get enough of that shit...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on calling today Friday - do I hear a "For Sure" from the politicians giving us the day off tomorrow ??????
    Hoping to be back with a Things I Know post tomorrow !!!
    Have the best day !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it really feels like Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely Friday here too - enjoy your weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring on Friday! I'm heading out on the town Saturday night and I seriously can not wait.

    Thanks for linking up with us at The Lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the internet is helping grammar nazis everywhere and teaching people through memes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've learnt that you can live a lifetime in a week. Sometimes you might start the week feeling like it's the end of the world and by the end of the week the sun is shining again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good meme too. As long as they're funny and not inspirational. Hope your weekend improves. Have a good one. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!