Thursday 2 January 2014

Seeya 2013 Howdy 2014




I saw this this morning and it could not be more true.  What a crazy busy few weeks, it has been good but I am thankful its over!!  Just a special 3rd birthday on the weekend then all celebrations can cease and we can go back to normal!!  At least for a few weeks.

2013 was a great year around here. A new baby and finally seeing Bon Jovi among the highlights!!  I am looking at 2014 through new eyes and knowing what needs improvement.  I want 2014 to be even better than 2013 and am looking at serious ways to achieve it.  Like not using the quick fix for situations but finding more permanent solutions.

I am just stopping in today to say hi and Happy New Year.  I will be back on deck next week hopefully with some new ideas.. I will leave you with song of the week which has been stuck in my head for days!!



Linking up with Rhianna for my Thankful Thursday contribution!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Ann, I hope 2014 is a great one for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha what a funny cartoon. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you said about seeing 2014 with new eyes and seeing what needs improvement. I feel similar although I have been too tired and too lazy in 2013 to do anything but exist so I am hoping there will be improvement. Hope you have a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a wonderful 2014 too Sarah.

      Delete
  4. Hiya! Happy new year. Hope you resurface unscathed soon !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there!! Happy new year to you too!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for joining in lovely. Your highlights made me smile, as did that cartoon. So pleased that all our Christmas stuff is down and packed away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny cartoon, very much true around here. I packed up the christmas tree yesterday, it's all done and over for another year. Happy new year Ann :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!