Tuesday 26 November 2013

A very very random express ibot

Rhianna got Alanis stuck in my head from her post on Friday, I then heard Ironic while doing the groceries on Sunday.  Which led me to have to hear the secret song from the album.  Which made me try and find my Alanis cd, which I can't, which made me realise we still have a few boxes to unpack from moving back home over a year ago, which made me remember we might still have the baby walker which would save my sanity if we do.  Which then made me think while the HOTH is having a look to see if the baby walker is still there we should get the chrissy decorations down because holy crap christmas is 28 days away.  Which made me then think I should get all my cards done and posted which then made me remember I still need to get a few bits and pieces from the shops which I might do on Saturday with only the baby but then I remembered the HOTH is taking the big boys out and he will have my car.  Which made me swear as now I will have to do it the Saturday after.  Then I swore some more as I need to send stuff overseas and that really should be done this week.  I still have not found my cd, lucky there is the tube!!






There you have a dodgy random thoughts, express ibot brought to you by Alanis Morrisette!!  Linked up with Essentially Jess.  All done in exactly 14 minutes coz thats how its done when you have zero time with 3 kids all demanding something!!

12 comments:

  1. I love how one tiny random thought suddenly involves into something so far removed from where you started that you go "How did I get here?!" And what? Only 28 days?! My sign still says 30, I guess it helps if you actually update said sign every day. Ironically, I mentioned irony in my post a couple of times today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas cards? Decorations? I'm still trying to keep my head firmly in the sand on this whole Christmas thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Char - if I just ignore it (easy with only one grown up child) maybe it will go away !!!!!
    I love that someone else has one thought and seems to land up nowhere near where that thought started !! Not only do I do that with thoughts but I did it a heap last night while I was trying to de-clutter and pack up boxes hence I have quite a few half packed boxes that I will try to finish off tonight (if I don't get distracted again !!!)
    Have the best week and take care !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ignoring the fact that it's only four weeks to Christmas. I plan on doing that for at least another 3 weeks, like I normally do. Which means that no-one overseas will end up with a christmas card, again, or if they're lucky they'll end up with one sometime in January. LOL. Isn't it funny how one random happy thought can lead to a complete panic? I used to love Alanis so much. There was a time where I would play 'Ironic' every day. Thanks for that trip down memory lane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I had this album on tape in my car!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I loved that album! Especially the "secret song", something that will sadly die in this day of the digital download and itunes I fear. Listening to that album takes me right back to being 14! #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how fast you whipped this up! Well done busy Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get one Xmas card this year, sad, so not sure if I'll bother, but I think i need to make an effort! One of the best songs ever this x Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. That secret song is the one I sing in the shower when I get to have one by myself with no kiddies watching. So, never then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the memoriesm, oh teenage angst and Alanis Morriestte Oh so cool.... I could feel and hear the muddle in you're head agghh. Christmas I have not even begun thinking about maybe I should....

    ReplyDelete
  11. You just made me wonder where my Alanis CD is - I don't even know where my whole box of cd's are. Must terrorise the kids with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep forgetting that Christmas is so close and I am seriously running out of time to buy presents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!