Thursday 5 September 2013

Thankful Thursday- a quick one

Just a quickie from me tonight.

I am so thankful I can blog normally again thanks very much to Teapots and Tractors who gave me the red hot tip of using google chrome instead of internet explorer.  I even have spell check back!!

I am thankful for good friends.  They rock.

I am thankful for how crazy busy life in general is at the moment because it makes me extremely thankful for the quiet times like now when I can sit and blog and catch up on blog reading.

I am thankful for the amazing weather we have been having lately.  Although we could do with some rain, not a lot just a little.  Hello Mother Nature if you are out there.

I am thankful we had such a nice day last Saturday for fathers day.  (Yes Saturday as the HOTH had to leave for a work trip on Sunday)

I love social media and how it is making communicating with family and friends so easy and instant.

Thats it for my thankful list which I am linking up with Francesca Writes Here for Thankful Thursday.




4 comments:

  1. I like google chrome better too. I'm glad it is making your life easier, especially since it probably also helps with blog reading and social media which are also on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Google Chrome but I know that K uses it - must find out what the difference is.
    Glad things are going well in your world and that you do manage to get some quiet time to yourself - enjoy it while you can.
    We could also do with a little rain - same as you - not a lot - just a little !!!
    Have the best day and take care !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely list.

    I used Google Chrome with our old computer when it was having issues, but it doesn't talk to my work remote access so I'm back to Internet Explorer now.

    I hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I was having what weather you are having. Just starting to get over the wet weather a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!