Monday 15 July 2013

The Badpiper to Rock your Monday!!



It is Monday, the computer has been switched off all weekend and I am still unable to blog properly. Grrrrrrrrrrr. As I completely missed Open Slather last week I am determined to not miss out again so please enjoy this crazy video I found on The Tube. If it doesn't rock your socks for a Monday I will eat my hat!!

Have a great Monday, this week for us marks the start of insanity so I need some positive vibes that a swimming spot opens up for the 2 year old on a Monday morning asap!!

Linking up with
for some Open Slather!!

6 comments:

  1. Crossing everything that the spot opens for the 2yo on Monday morning !!!
    Have a great week !
    Me
    PS - who goes to swimming lessons in the middle of winter ????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen bagpipes shoot out flames before - awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks for sharing! Many positive vibes coming your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, great.

    Hope 2yo gets the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this guy, wonder if we were there at the same time. Fremantle festival? xxx Rae

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!