Friday 18 January 2013

FFS Friday- Pregnancy whinge part 1!!

Before I start todays lengthy pregnancy related FFS post I thought I should have a little disclaimer.  Although this is by far the biggest surprise ever we are so incredibly happy and excited to be having no3 (jellybean, jb).  However

Morning/ all day/ into the night sickness.  FFS

I never had that the other 2 times.  FFS

It really sux.  This explains my absence from the internet.  FFS

I spend my days either feeling like I am going to chuck or if I am lucky actually chucking.  FFS

Lovely.  FFS

Insomnia.  I thought this kicked in towards the end not at the start.  FFS

As I was in complete denial after I saw the 2 pink lines my body decided to made it absolutely clear that I was actually pregnant and my stomach popped out the next day.  So the last few weeks I have been walking around looking like I am 6 months pregnant.  FFS

Apparently none of the shops sell any decent maternity clothes anymore.  FFS

I need clothes as I no longer fit into anything I have.  FFS

I also got rid of pretty much all of the maternity clothes I had as I was not having another baby.  FFS

I refuse to spend a gazillion dollars on stuff I am only wearing for a few months.  FFS

Thank god for google as apparently pregnant women do not need maternity boardshorts anymore.  FFS

In other non pregnancy news the boys had a giant huntsman spider in their room, the HOTH took it out last night and put it in a tree, this morning there is a dead spider in there so who knows what has been going on in there.  FFS
Thats it for me, who ever said baby brain does not exist needs to spend a day with me.  FFS

Oh and Mother Nature I know you read last weeks post and sorted the weather out could you please sort todays out.  FFS

Linking up with Dear Baby G for FFS Friday.

Until this morning sickness eases things will be a little quiet around here.  I haven't been able to reply to comments or anything it really sux, hopefully I will be back to normal soon!!



5 comments:

  1. Ann, I bet it's a girl if you are that crook! Look after yourself! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! and my sympathies all in one. Morning sickness is a killer. May you be free from riding the porcelain bus in no time flat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And you poor thing. I had morning sickness both times and hated it. YUCK. Ebay for maternity clothes - most of it's been worn for two pregnancies at the most. Hoping you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and feel better! You NEVER say those two things together, except to a pregnant woman. Weird, huh? I totally relate to how awful maternity clothes are. Adding insult to injury, really. I hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!