Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Castaway Island

The perfect spot for a morning coffee!!
View from the top
Taken by the HOTH as I had no joggers so I could not traipse to the top of the island!!  Someone had to sit and read while the kids slept and i took that role very seriously!!
Flowers growing in the middle of rocks
We walked all the way around, the resort was around the point at the back
A wave carved in rock
Gorgeous sunset

So long Castaway, until we meet again.
Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday!!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful place to be stuck! Love travel pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely place to be stuck!! I plan on being stuck for longer next time!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was!! Can't wait to go back in a couple of years!!

      Delete
  3. Is it Fiji or Vanuatu? I went to the island where they filmed "Castaway" with Tom Hanks well over ten years ago when I was fancy free. I had a awesome time and these photos brought back memories of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiji. The island was right near where they filmed the movie. Glad to supply some happy memories!!

      Delete
  4. So blissfully peaceful. Oh I am dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so where is this place you speak of? It looks wonderful!!
    Prue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an island off Fiji. It is truely wonderful!!

      Delete
  6. That does look bliss filled and where I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Castaway Island here I come! Great shots, you really got showed the mood of the island escape. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was not hard to take some good photos with that scenary!!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!