Saturday 27 October 2012

Bloggers Boogey- Matchbox Twenty!!



In honor of the fact Matchbox Twenty are in Australia and I cannot go as there  are times in life where you have to decide between buying turf or concert tickets to my second favourite band in the world here are 5 of my favourite Matchbox Twenty songs.  I have seen them twice in concert back in the day or roughly 15 years ago!!  I had trouble picking 5 songs as I love them all equally!!  I also included their performance from Xfactor the other night.  I had to pretend that  I was there in the audience!!

Linking up with Little White Dove for Saturdays boogey session!!  By the way how cute is Rob Thomas, he still has it after all these years!!

6 comments:

  1. I ADORE Matchbox Twenty! Thanks so much for joining in, I'm bummed I couldn't go to the concert either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them!! Can't believe they have been around for so long!!

      Delete
  2. Oh yeeeaaah i love matchbox 20 too girlfriend! Lol getting bit too excited. Never seen them in concert before; my life sucks! Lol. Rob thomas is sexay, alright. Ending my comment right here or ill go on blabbering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smooth - with Carlos Santana! Great for some hard core hip swivelling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!