Thursday 16 August 2012

Deflated but THANKFUL

kids with the photo editor again


On sunday morning we had to say goodbye to our cute little 9 year old white cat.
She had been fine at 1030pm and at 315am the HOTH woke me up to say he had found her and she could not move.
We had to take her to the Animal Referral Hospital at Homebush where the vet kindly examined her and told us the brutal truth but in the kindest way
Although I am extremely sad I am also thankful.
Thankful that the night played out the way it did.
Thankful that I freaked out about driving to Homebush and the HOTH although he was cranky put the kids in the car so we were all there.
Thankful to the vet and nurse for their kindness and compassion I can never thank them enough.
Thankful that she did not suffer.
Thankful for silly stuff like splashing out last week and buying her favourite whiskas cat food instead of the aldi stuff which she really did not like and the fact she was white and we will forever be finding white fur everywhere.
I am thankful we have photos.
Most of all I am thankful that 9 years ago we went to the RSPCA and got a 10 week old kitten who was my first baby and who has given me 9 years worth of love and memories.
Thankful I was owned by her.
So even though this has been one of the saddest things to happen to our little family I am thankful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!