Wednesday 8 February 2012

52 WEEK CHALLENGE- week 3

Image of May&Belle ~ALWAYS~ Tram Scroll Print

Week 3 is all about a mission statement.  I did not have to think too hard about this one as I know what mine is. I fell in love with this picture months ago and knew it was exactly what I wanted for our new house. I have brought it ready to be the first thing I put in the house.  There is a couple of different ones that I will buy when I find/remember where I saw them.  One is just for boys and the other is one for mums.  This picture is basically everything I wish for my boys and its also a great reminder for adults too.  Imagine living in a world where everyone followed what the picture says?

As far as a "mission statement" I feel my kids are too little at the moment to fully understand but it is something I would look at in the future. 

ps the pictue came from here!!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your older post - glad to see you back for week 6! - i love this print and think it is a good base for a mission statement!

    deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!